7 million people in the earth. 0 messages in my Inbox
in the earth
- A Gender reveal party is where the parents throw a party (similar to a baby shower) to find out the gender of the baby!
- No one knows the sex of the baby (just the party planner/bakers know!)
- The gender is revealed when the parents cut the cake open and the inside color of the cake/desserts reveal if the baby will be a boy or a girl! (pink is usually used for girls, blue for boys of course!)
mine was full of wasps. HUGE WASPS.
"what’s the baby’s gender?" the eager party goers ask, crowded around the cake
slowly, the knife cuts through the first piece. “wasps.” the proud parent-to-be whispers, “wasps.”
one thousand wasps are released from the gender cake.
And now, the weather.
THIS IS THAT SASSY DOG
THIS IS THE BEST POST I’VE EVER SEEN. CAN’T BREATHE
Daily Show correspondent Michael Che tries to find a safe place to report from.
7 million people in the earth. 0 messages in my Inbox
in the earth
To start off Birth Control Appreciation Day, I decided to make an informative masterpost on contraceptives! I hope this helps anyone who may want more information on their birth control or someone trying to decide what kind of birth control is best for themselves! Happy (birth control) hunting! - PaigeDIFFERENT TYPES OF BIRTH CONTROL:
- Birth Control Pills - [x] [x]
- Mini Pill (Progesterone-only Pill) - [x]
- The Patch (Ortho Evra) - [x] [x]
- The Shot (Depo-Provera) - [x] [x]
- Birth Control Sponge - [x] [x]
- Vaginal Ring (Nuva Ring) - [x] [x]
- Spermicide - [x] [x]
- Implant (Implanon and Nexplanon) - [x] [x]
- IUDs (Mirena, Skyla, and ParaGard) - [x] [x]
- Condoms (Male and Female) - [x]
- Withdrawal (Pullout Method) - [x] [x]
- Diaphragm - [x] [x]
- Breastfeeding - [x]
- Cervical Cap - [x] [x]
- Sterilization (Male and Female) - [x]
- Abstinence - [x] [x]
- Fertility Awareness-Based Methods (FAMs) - [x] [x]COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT BIRTH CONTROL:
- Do certain medications make my birth control less effective?
- Can I delay or eliminate my period with my birth control?
- Will my pregnancy tests come out with an accurate result while I’m on birth control?
- Can I use several birth control pills at once in replace of an emergency contraceptive?
- Does birth control cause weight gain?
- What should I do if I miss a pill?
- What should I do if the condom breaks or slips off inside of me?
- If I’m on the ring or the patch and I forget to replace it on the right day, do I need to use backup?
- I’ve heard that the birth control ring can pop out. What should I do if this happens?
- Can birth control increase my risk of getting cancer?
- Can you change your mind after having a tubal ligation or vasectomy?
- Is it normal to spot or bleed in between periods while on birth control?
- Does certain hormonal birth controls affect my blood pressure?
- Can being overweight affect my birth control’s effectiveness?
- Can certain birth controls lower my libido?EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTIVES:
- Types of EC: Plan B / Ella / ParaGard IUD - [x] [x]
- What are emergency contraceptives?
- How do they work?
- How well does it work?
- What are the side effects?
- When should I take an emergency contraceptive?
- Are emergency contraceptives less effective the heavier you are?
- If I am under the age of 18 in the US, can I buy emergency contraceptives without my parent’s knowledge or consent?
- If I take an emergency contraceptive today, am I covered if I have unprotected sex tomorrow?
- Will taking emergency contraceptives too many times affect my fertility?
- To find more questions and answers about emergency contraceptives, you can go here.
- Información anticonceptivos de emergencia es disponible en Español, aquí.OPTIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH ALLERGIES AND/OR CERTAIN
- Condoms for people with latex allergies.
- Condoms for vegans. [x] [x] [x]
- Other vegan contraceptive options.
- Different types of birth control without estrogen.
- Contraceptives without any hormones.
- Birth control methods that are useful to people with religious concerns. [x] [x]OTHER BENEFITS OF TAKING BIRTH CONTROL:
- Taking oral contraceptives can help lower the risk of endometrial and ovarian cancer.
- Using birth control helps treat acne.
- Birth control can help treat the pain caused by Endomitriosis.
- Contraceptives offer relief to people with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
- Anemia can be avoided/treated by using birth control.
- Irregular periods can become more regulated by using birth control.
- The pill can lead to fewer ectopic pregnancies.MYTHS ABOUT BIRTH CONTROL (All the myths below are dispelled
through the links given):
- Emergency contraceptives and birth control pills cause abortions.
- Free contraceptives and/or condoms makes people participate in risky sexual behavior.
- The pill makes you gain a lot of weight.
- Douching after sex prevents pregnancy.
- You have to start your birth control on a Sunday.
- Taking the pill for a long time can make you infertile.
- Hormonal contraceptives protect you from contracting STIs.
- You don’t need to be on birth control while breastfeeding.
- I won’t get pregnant my first time having sex.
- The Pill is effective immediately after you take it.
- I won’t get pregnant if I shower or pee after sex.
- My body needs a rest from birth control at least once a year.
- Emergency contraceptives are affected by alcohol.
Men: Donate to a charity looking to promote women in gaming and give women a chance to pitch their own game ideas
Women: Complain that men are keeping women out of gaming
This shit keeps getting better and better.
it really does, holy shit.
Toppest of keks
Maybe because more men play games than women and are thus more aware of the issue/this organization. Also trying to promote an organization which wants to increase female representation in media and then bash women for being too stupid to donate makes you literally sound like a dumbass.
That would be true if it weren’t women who vilified the contest to begin with. The reason the program did so well was because it was part of the Zoe Quinn scandal. This part being that she felt the contest was oppressive because she assumed women would work for free on it.
The contest is that women pitch their game ideas, artists would draw concept art of it and the best looking game will be voted online. The winner of the contest gets 8% as royalties and the rest goes to charity.
That of course didn’t stop Zoe Quinn from making a bunch of tweets condemning the contest and getting her followers and the followers of some, shall we say “close” associates to harass it. Even now their indigogo page has been hacked at least twice at this point.
4Chan’s /v/ has taken it upon themselves to donate to the charity which made these social justice warriors even more upset because they’re accepting money from a site they deem sexist. The irony being that these social justice warriors did all they could to suppress a contest dedicated to getting women into gaming.
So no, it doesn’t make me look like a dumbass. At least it doesn’t if you know what went on.
i miss when i was like 12 and it would be the night before a big field trip or something and i couldnt go to sleep because i was so excited. i miss being so into a book that i would stay up past my bed time reading it. everything seems so bland or something idk. i’m only 19 and everything is so tiring. i miss wanting to be awake
this is the realist shit on this website
This lack of notes is disturbing.
yes it is .. blog more people
The notes are very disappointing. Especially to me.
seriously what the fuck why doesnt this have more notes?
So my facebook friend just posted this pic with this text….Well, I just witnessed blatant racial injustice with my own eyes. I was getting in my car after exiting a store when a young black man stumbled past me and collapsed against the store wall. When I got out to see if he was okay, a group of white people came rushing over, one of whom was a 20-something white woman who declared in distress, “I ran a red light and hit him with my car!” People immediately assured her that SHE would be okay, meanwhile the young man is writhing in pain on the ground, pants leg torn, tears running down his face. When the police arrived and the young woman explained what happened, it was suggested to her that maybe the light had been yellow and that the young man had “darted out into the street into her path.” I was floored. I said, “But she just SAID she ran the red light and hit him in the intersection!”
I drew a very dumb thing about a really cool movie.
Groot is the DM. Peter is the Bard. Rocket is a sorcerer, Gamora is a barbarian, and Drax is playing himself (he doesn’t really get this game.)